PRIOR LAKE GYMNASTICS
*** Lettering Requirements***
To be eligible for a Varsity Letter in Gymnastics, a gymnast must earn 100 points based on the following criteria:
- 20 points per meet at the varsity level
- 10 points per meet at the junior varsity level
- Additional points will be given for Section and State Meet Participants
- Years on the Team
- 5 points for every year on the team (i.e. 5 pts for first year, 10 points for 2nd year and so on)
a. To be eligible to letter, a gymnast must have 90% attendance at practice/competitions.
b. No unexcused absences.
- All missed practices are relayed to coaches BEFORE they occur so they can let you know if it is excused or not.
- 20 points will be awarded for perfect attendance
- 10 points will be awarded for having no more than 2 excused absences
4. No violations of the MSHSL rules.
5. Maintain good Academic Standing